1st Session of Season 2023 – 2024 Referee Seminar as well as the On Ice Referee Course schedules are shared below by province. The date of the seminar and course that planned to be in Erzurum has been postponed and will be announced later.
Nominee referees who successfully finished the course must send the documents listed below to the Istanbul office of our Federation by Friday, 29 September 2023.
Documents Required from the Participants of Nominee Refereeing Course:
1) Police record (E-devlet)
2) Document proving that you haven’t received any sports punishment (E-devlet)
3) A photocopy of at least high school or equivalent school diploma
4) Photocopy of identity card
5) Health report (with the phrase “There is no risk in becoming a referee”)
6) Receipt of course participation fee
7) Passport size photo
8) Contact information (Phone number, residential address, IBAN information, e-mail address)
For the ice test, referees and trainees must provide their own skates, helmets, and whistles.